14 October, 2008

Where the Hell is Matt? (2008)

A friend of mine (andy, from germany) just sent me this video, and I really love it.

This video is actually another episode of his Where the Hell is Matt? (2006), which is one of the most popular videos on Youtube. He spent 14 months in making this video, travelled across 42 countries (WOW!!). I personally prefer this video more, because...he danced with people, and the people danced with him! That's really sweet and wonderful! :)

Hope y'all will enjoy it as much as I did :) and yea, thanks andy for sharing this with me :)

and one more thing, I f*cking LOVE the background music!!!!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

very inspiring the whole video...love it.
the song indeed really nice, just download it xD

流浪女 said...

我每一次看这video都会笑得很开心,
也remind 我,还有很多地方要去看去体验 =)